Checkout the link below:
The benefits of kratom against inflammation
Inflammation occurs when the body is securing & protecting itself from infection or injury. Within this process of inflammatory response, our bodies increase production, at an abnormal rate our “White Blood Cell” count as well as “Immune cells”. While Kratom it’s self is a “Immune System Booster” other medicinal properties correlate with the body’s natural & biological response to Injury or Self Repairment, to Reduce Pain or Injury to a minimum, that can make our days of recovery much more comfortable, with a less risk of furthering the injury into a constant state of discomfort. In parallel perspective, Fibromyalgia can be brought down to drastically by a healthy green diet, packed with Antioxidants. It’s proven that many of our general or fast foods cause a very similar response, within a few minutes, our body’s Immune System attacks itself, creating inflammation all over or in certain spots of the body, resulting to pain. Fibromyalgia Is becoming a widespread issue, at an increasing rate everyday to millions of people with no direct cure or core examination to why Fibromyalgia has become so common in even young adults. Within a few weeks, Depression becomes a valid response in individuals over time from increased pain, mental and physical fatigue, from a general overview. All Natural, is the key to a great start for a healthier and more enjoyable life, that can be manageable.
Inflammation, over time, can lead to the following:
- Heart Diseases
- Autoimmune Disorders
Kratom Benefits to inflammation:
- Immune System Enhancer
- Alkaloids, such as, Mitragynine and 7-Hydroxymitragynine
There is evidence in the general public that Alkaloids as Mitragynine and 7-Hydroxymitragynine, specifically have correlation to Analgesic/ Pain Relieving, Muscle Relaxant or Anti Inflammatory results. In common accord, this is fundamental reason why kratom is a superior option for many who have Arthritis Diseases, General or Chronic Pain as well as Fibromyalgia. With Kratom as a “All Natural” Coffee plant. Many who share interest to the plant, should analyze “Greens or Super Foods” to boost immune cells, while inherently keeping diseases such as Fibromyalgia to a minimum, compounding your natural resistance to pain.
Symptoms of common inflammation:
- Fatigue, very common in a general response
- Redness, swelling to the areas or joints
- Abdominal Pain, from Chronic Inflammation or by someone who has high response to pain
- Chest pain
Please note, TD Botanicals, does not make any recommendation regrading the consumption or use of Kratom. You should consult a medical professional to get advice before using
Kratom is an herb that grows in Southeast Asia, including in Thailand, Malaysia, and Indonesia. It has been used in Asian countries as an ingredient in traditional medicine since at least the 1800s and probably earlier. However, it is quite new in Western countries, such as the U.S. as well as countries in Europe.
That said, use of Kratom is increasing in the West, with people across the world reporting significant benefits.
What Kratom Doesn’t Do
Before looking at the benefits of Kratom, it’s important to first understand what it doesn’t do. Specifically, it is not a cure that will rid you of ailments.
In addition, it is no different from any other food or substance you consume in that overconsumption and misuse can cause side effects, some of which are serious.
For many people, however, Kratom improves quality of life, particularly for those suffering from long-term conditions. This includes pain, arthritis, anxiety, sleep deprivation, and more.
Potential Benefits of Kratom
Kratom is sold as an herbal extract, usually in leaf, capsule, or powder form. The benefits that users report include the following:
- Pain relief – Sufferers of everything from gout to fibromyalgia to arthritis have reported that Kratom relieves pain.
- Immune function boost – Advocates of Kratom report it helps their bodies fight off illness, keeping them healthy and strong.
- Reduces anxiety and depression – There are many who also say Kratom is good for mental health as well as physical health. This includes reducing feelings of anxiety and stress, while others also report Kratom makes them feel happier and less depressed.
- Increases energy levels – People who suffer regular bouts of fatigue have reported an increase in energy levels when they use Kratom.
- Improves mental focus – This benefit, reported by many advocates of Kratom, could be the result of a combination of the above points. Having a better sense of wellbeing and increased energy levels, for example, will make your brain sharper.
- Helps you sleep – People who suffer from insomnia and sleep deprivation have also reported improved sleep patterns when they use Kratom.
As you can see, the reported benefits of using Kratom are varied. The impact of the benefits will also depend on the individual and the seriousness of their condition.
However, the benefits can’t be ignored, particularly as Kratom use is becoming more widespread.
Please note, TD Botanicals does not make any recommendations regarding the consumption or use of Kratom. You should consult a medical professional to get advice before using.